You can claim tax back on your bank fees, provided the account is used for business purposes.
Do the following:
1. Get your bank statement for the relevant tax period.
2. Using your calculator, add up all the bank fees you paid.
3. Go into 1tap Receipts and select the 'plus' button in the top right corner
4. Select "Manual entry"
5. Put your bank's name as the vendor
6. Put the last day of the tax year as the date. For the Self Assessment due in Jan, 2017 this would be April 5th, 2016
7. Choose "Bank, credit card and other financial charges" as the category
8. Enter the total that you calculated
9. Press Save when you're done.
There is no need to include an image with this manual expense.